Chair of labour and vocational rehabilitation: M. Niehaus (Curriculum vitae)
Current research projects:
- InkA – Inclusion Project for the joint training of adolescents with and without disabilities
- Teacher Health – Prevention starts in training
- The PROMI Project – inclusive doctorate
Concluded research projects:
- Access of young people with disabilities to vocational training and employment
- Corporate Integration Agreements as a Process- and Development-Oriented Measure to Promote Employment of (Severely) Disabled Employees
- Healthy and qualified ageing in the automotive industry – participation and inclusion from the start (PINA)
- Online Survey on “Tasks and Fields of Action in Disability Management“
- Pilot study „Chances and barriers for highly skilled persons with disabilities at the transition to the labor market“
- POST-REHA Network
- Project on Corporate Integration Management and Disability Management According to § 84.2 Social Code Book IX
- Removing Barriers for Severely Disabled Adolescents: Securing Apprenticeships in the German Automobile Industry
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Many Things Are Possible - Tandem Partners in Science"
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Transition-Management School-Work-Regional Mainstreaming"
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Virtual Center for European Education"
- Evaluation of the Theatre Intervention "Every Career Starts with a First Step"
- External Evaluation of the Pilot Scheme "Learning Trade: Post School Actors' Rating"
- Occupational reintegration management for teachers in North Rhine - Westphalia