Chair of labour and vocational rehabilitation: M. Niehaus (Curriculum vitae )
Current research projects:
- Awareness campaign for “Working, collaborating and leading with a disability/impairment at the University of Cologne”
- To tell or not to tell? Working with a chronic health condition. An interactive web-based self-reflection aid for employees with disabilities and/or chronic conditions
- AKTIF – Disabled university graduates in the research of participation and inclusion (Akademiker_innen mit Behinderungen in der Teilhabe- und Inklusionsforschung)
- InkA – Inclusion Project for the joint training of adolescents with and without disabilities
- The role of personal resources in the course of study and in working life
- Online-Dabei“: Implementation of the BITV 2.0 behind the background of occupational participation of individuals with intellectual disability
- The PROMI Project – inclusive doctorate
- The Representative Bodies of Employees with Disabilities: Alliance partner in networks. Factors for a successful cooperation to maintain employability
Concluded research projects:
- Access of young people with disabilities to vocational training and employment
- Corporate Integration Agreements as a Process- and Development-Oriented Measure to Promote Employment of (Severely) Disabled Employees
- Healthy and qualified ageing in the automotive industry – participation and inclusion from the start (PINA)
- Online Survey on “Tasks and Fields of Action in Disability Management“
- Pilot study „Chances and barriers for highly skilled persons with disabilities at the transition to the labor market“
- POST-REHA Network
- Project on Corporate Integration Management and Disability Management According to § 84.2 Social Code Book IX
- Removing Barriers for Severely Disabled Adolescents: Securing Apprenticeships in the German Automobile Industry
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Many Things Are Possible - Tandem Partners in Science"
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Transition-Management School-Work-Regional Mainstreaming"
- Evaluation of the EQUAL-Development Partnership "Virtual Center for European Education"
- Evaluation of the Theatre Intervention "Every Career Starts with a First Step"
- External Evaluation of the Pilot Scheme "Learning Trade: Post School Actors' Rating"
- Occupational reintegration management for teachers in North Rhine - Westphalia